Sheet-fed Offset Printing
KCL has invested in a Heidelberg Speedmaster CD-74 sheet-fed offset press. The press is used mainly for testing sheeted paper and board grades.
Usage area of papers
All coated offset paper and board grades.
Heidelberg Speedmaster CD-74 printing press
- 4 printing units and a varnishing unit
- IR and UV dryers
- Max. printing speed 15 000 s/h
- Sheet size: max. 530x740 mm, min. 210x350 mm
- Max. printing area: 510x740 mm
- Printing material thickness: 0,03…0,8 mm
Test printing methods and services
- 4-color print quality (traditional-, UV- and hybrid inks)
- UV and dispersion varnish
- Flexo printing on a varnish unit